A country lane leads from the main road to this church parts of which are dated 13th century. It was entirely rebuilt in 1854 using much of the old materials.

The font remains in beautiful condition after being hidden under plaster and brick work for 200 to 300 years

The last remaining two panels of the 15th century rood screen are fixed to the vestry door.